Make my Brunch favorite – Tofu Scramble Florentine
- 14 oz. extra firm tofu – pressed and crumbled
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup white or crimini mushrooms
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes – roughly chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach or kale – roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons – Afcavé Tofu Scramble Magic
- salt to taste
- Warm the oil in a sauté pan – add your onion and garlic and sauté until translucent. Be careful not to burn your garlic, it will ruin the taste of your scramble.
- Add the mushrooms. They will produce water. Cook them until most of the water has dried out. At this point add in the remaining vegetables – sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, and finally kale/spinach.
- Crumble the tofu over the vegetables. Mix to well incorporate.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Afcavé Tofu Scramble Magic and gently mix until well incorporated.
- Taste for salt.
- Serve! This is great alongside vegan sausage, avocado, oven-roasted potatoes, biscuits, toast! You name it!