Make my Curried Chickpea Salad – it’s a game-changer!
- 1 – 13.5 oz can chickpeas – coarsely chopped but not pureed
- 3 tablespoons vegenaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Afcavé Corentyne Curry
- 1.4 cup red onion – minced
- ¼ cup scallions – minced
- ¼ cup celery – minced
- ¼ cup cilantro OR parsley minced
- ¼ cup pecans – toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins – coarsely chopped OR ½ cup red or green grapes – quartered
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine the vegenaise, honey, and Afcavé Corentyne Curry. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine all the remaining ingredients and mix until
- Add the vegenaise/curry mixture to the bowl of chickpeas and veggies. Mix until well combined.
- Taste for salt.
- Serve on top of salad greens, in a wrap, or with crackers!